Sunday, December 27, 2009

WANTED...



Well as we all know, in a few days it going to be 2010. Everytime when the New Year comes around, people are always talking about what they are going to change and do different. Well, Im one of those folks. I want a boo. Straight up, just like that. I am so sick of being alone. I just want that person I can talk with, connect with and not worry about any foolishness. In the words of the great Mary J. Blige "just take me as I am". There is one person I'm feeling but one day there in a relationship and one day there not. Are you confused? YEAH me too. Thats exactly what I have no time for. Games are for children and I don't play with people children. Lots of folks say take it slow when looking. Date around and see whats out there at sea. I take that advise very strongly. I just want God to send me the right person. PLEASE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment