Friday, December 11, 2009

It's follow friday on Twitter.com




So I decided to do a special follow Friday on my blog. So here is my list of folks I think you guys should follow.

* @Diva_Swagga - This is my kin folks. She cool as hell. She's loved by all and hated by many but she don't give a damn

* @hecallsmeb - This is my dawg. She is as real as they come

* @DatDamnDomo - This is my mmfd (my muthafuckin dawg)

* @MsD0802 , @MSBEAUTIFUL86, @ritaofPGE, @divaofdade, and @brandNEWtype - They are known as the Mean Girls. These chicks give it to you raw and uncensored. If you want the "T", trust and believe they will give it to you.

* @thatdamnkwash - The king of the Ustream. You will definitely be rolling on the floor laughing your ass off.

* @misstp90 - SIGH!!!! I love you Miss P. This young lady is the queen of YouTube giveaways. Check her out on www.youtube.com/missptv9090

* @MRUP2PAR - my dawg since High School.

* @MyriBaby - I believe in Miracles..(insider)

If I forgot you, I so sorry but enjoy your Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment